blah blah blah

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Journals Suck

HATE HATE HATE scouring through journal articles :(

And I hate emerald. Actually no, scratch that. Emerald is good.

Why do I feel like there are so many things to do? Why did I schedule three tutorials on the same day? GAH! *bangs head against the wall*

I hate taxation. I changed my mind. I don't want to migrate, I wanna stay in tax-free Brunei. LOL

I think I'm stressing myself out unnecessarily. I'm having trouble sleeping because I'm constantly worrying.

My sister flew off to Korea yesterday. This is one thing I malas wanna talk about. Only that the silly girl actually cried when we sent her off. I, heartless as I am, pointed at her and laughed. Ten days lah, not ten years! lol.


tax tax tax tax tax tax tax semua pun ada tax

Ok, I go now

xoxo bella

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home