blah blah blah

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mumble Mumble

Blogging because I've been slacking off apparently :S

I've been feeling muchos frustrated over everything in my life. School-wise, me-wise, love-wise.

PAH! Why can't life be like The Sims? So easy to find a job, and if you ever get lonely someone will create a mate just for you. Also you increase your skills just by doing stuff like attempting to paint, or reading... Man, from all the reading I've done I would be a total genius in The Sims. har har.

Ok went off on a tangent over there.

Having a slooooooooooooooooow msn convo with Elvis because he's online through mobile. And we all know how that service sucks.

I'm sorry but I'm not the sort to say out loud how I really feel. Putting myself out there, it bugs me. Plus the risk of losing someone so special to me is just too damned scary. I kid myself that I'm being practical by doing this, but I'm actually quite scared.

So far had two meltdowns. Meltdown one with Tzen in the car. Meltdown two chatting with Scott and Fairuz.

I give up easily. I'm a quitter! If I weren't puhlease I would NOT be feeling stuck in life right now.

Oh there's this mysterious smell in the house that I've yet to get rid of. So I'm gonna go ahead and try to solve that mystery.

Toodles!

xoxo bella

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Feel good......

2:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home