blah blah blah

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Infuriating!!

National pride at an all time low today. Definitely in the negative range. :( You probably know why.

Of course going to The Mall and witnessing some stupid kids doing some kinda dance-off which resembled seizure attacks did not help. DUMBASS PUNKS YOU SHOULD STOP WASTING YOUR TIME AND GO STUDY DAMMIT

My sister and I wanna cari some angmohs to kahwin :P

Anyhoos.

My family came up to Bandar today. As usual, we got into arguments and heated debates. Well at one point my dad was getting all worked up over some random thing and we were listening (well I was tuning out) and he was like saying how some relative was talking big and said, "I was nodding along, but in my heart I was like yeah right!!!" The thing was when he was saying "in my heart" he reached up and tapped his temples.

That made me burst into giggles!! We kept going, "so how do you feel in your heart daddy?" while tapping our heads. LOL

And people keep spitting on me today!!

I was on Facebook playing Text Twirl and my sister and mum were watching and they kept shouting random words to help me (and they weren't much help most of the time! They kept giving me either nonsensical words or words I've already gotten) and both my mum and sister got too excited and splattered me. SAY IT DON'T SPRAY IT!! :P My dad said they're just trying to "bless" me with good luck, lol.

Ok lectures officially start tomorrow. ROAR.

I am broke. :(

xoxo bella

ps: why so many foreigners in the mall today?? American from what I heard. But doesn't look like soldiers/sailors.

your careful words both reassure and discourage.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home