blah blah blah

Monday, August 18, 2008

Muy Loca

I krazy!! It's 12.12am and I still have not finished my taxation assignment.

PROCRASTINATION SUX! Also my sister just HAD to put on Desperate Housewives, and I can't tear my eyes away from it :(

I'm beginning to panic yo. I hope I won't get called on tomorrow and crap, did I just jinx myself by writing that down

I dunno. I just have this thing like if I screw up this tutorial, THE FIRST TUTORIAL, I'm pretty much screwing up the whole semester. I'm also terrified of the lecturer a bit. I don't think I take criticism very well and he seems very critical/mean. :(

I'm so stressed, I'm chugging chocolate milk like no tomorrow HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA chocoholicccc

No booze bah eh. :P

Anyhoos, I have a journal article to summarise, and bulls**t to come up with :D

I have some little anecdotes of my niece to share but I'm thinking I should finish my assignment first.

toodle-a-loo!

xoxo bella

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home