blah blah blah

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Birthdayyyyy

HOLLAAAA! *major celebration*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TZEN!!!


love ya loads babe!!

fun times!!

Let's see I met Tzen a little over two years ago in State & Society (YUCK). She asked me for my notes, I lent them to her, and we've been inseparable ever since... LOL

It sounds stupid, but that is the truth though. :D

We had the same classes, we stayed in the same hostel block, and we basically hung out all the time.

Once, Tzen and I were heading towards our class, but I hung back a little because I was too lazy to walk fast. And Yani caught up with me and asked in a hushed voice, "What happened?" And I was like "what???" Yani: "How come you're not walking together? Did you guys argue?" And I laugheddddddddddddddd!!

I think that was when it dawned on us that we're strongly associated with each other. hahahahah

And how bout that time, that only time when we got into a real argument? And the subject of the argument was SO STUPID!!

MIB!

We had just finished an MIB lecture at Chancellor Hall, and had just fixed our hair and everything after taking off our tudungs. Coming out of the toilet....

T: Hey you've got something stuck to your kain
B: Oh? *looks down* Oh it's a sweet wrapper.

*brushes off wrapper*

Then I started to walk.

T: You're just gonna leave it there? *incredulous voice*
B: What? It's not my wrapper.
T: Yeah, but you're littering.
B: So??
T: So unethical!!

And I swear, the look on her face when she said that, like this look of disgust and disdain, really ticked me off.

B: SO? Do I look like I give a f***? It's just one tiny wrapper! I don't f***ing care!

(Yes I know my language, but I was really pissed off :P)

And at this point we were just screeching at each other. Then we fumed in silence all the way to Tzen's car (we had made plans to go eat after the lecture so we just automatically headed towards the car)

Silence.

Drove out of parking lot.

Silence.

Drove past entrance to UBD.

Silence.

Highway.

Tzen started to laugh, and I looked at her with a WTF look on my face.

T: Can you believe that we got pissed off at each other over a SWEET WRAPPER?


HAHAHA that pretty much broke the tension and I don't think we got into any other stupid arguments such as those :S But such a funny story!! :D

MBargooooooo!

Anyhoos, I've went off topic but yes that is basically some of the funny times during out friendship.

Tzen is probably the first (and possibly only) person that I've met that has the same violent mood swings as I do. Tis scary! We even have a psychic mood link! Our moods can be synchronised, or influenced easily by the other's. I dunno.We're weird people :P

Anyway Tzennypoooooo Happy 21st Birthday, though your mind is waaayyyyy advanced beyond your years :P *whispers* Tzen's mind is a dark and scary place.

HAHAHAHHA I just realised whatever I've said in this post is not necessarily nice. :S

Ok I'm editing this if Tzen doesn't like the content :P

Everyone say Happy Birthday to Tzen, or GET OUT!

love love.

xoxo bella

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home