blah blah blah

Monday, August 25, 2008

Break!

I need a break from this thing. AGAIN I procrastinated. GAWD WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? :( So much for new resolutions, I'm hopeless. Anyhoos.

----

1. what time is it?
- 1.28am

2. what are you listening to?
- Just the little clicks and clacks that goes on around the house.

3. what are you wearing?
- a white t-shirt and cat boxers!

4. is your hair up or down?
- up. where it does the least damage.

5.are you an innie or outie?
- innie :)

6. are you shy?
- errr depends on the circumstances I guess. Usually no?

7. what do you say when you being introduced to someone?
- Hi/hey/hello!

8. where are you right now?
- in the living room

9. name a bad habit that annoys people?
- a tie between my inability to stop whining and correcting people's grammar.

10. first thing you said this morning?
- nooooooooooo (because I didn't want to get up)

11. is it hot or cold?
- it's cool.

12. are you ticklish?
- yes, at my neck.

13.are your lips kissable?
- er.

14. hottest celebrity?
- guy: I can't decide. (You were expecting me to say Jake weren't you? lol.)
girl: OH!! Megan Fox. oh my she is a hottie.

15. name 3 songs that you currently love.
Elevator - T-Pain ft. Timbaland
Bella Luna - Jason Mraz
Clockwatching - Jason Mraz

(I know the last two are old, but I'm loving them again!)

16. what do you wear when you sleep?
- clothes.

17. do you like to cuddle?
- :( who doesn't?? I have no one to cuddle with!!

18. last time you cried?
- errr sometime last week I think.

19. reason behind it?
- I was upset :P

20. do you have any posters on your bedroom walls?
- No. Hellooo? I'm 21. OH I have this poster of my name, but it's not hung up on any wall.

21. phobias?
- Ending up alone

22. hot or cold weather?
- COLD!!!!!

23. something bothering you right now?
- "something". hah.

24. something you're excited for?
- Hangouts with the girlies

25. do you have an even tan?
- NO! :( My arms are a bit more tanned than the rest.

26. where were you at 3pm?
- Here. There. Nowhere!!

27. last time you laughed?
- earlier.

28. what shoes did you wear today?
- flip flops. comfy!

29. a compliment you received today?
- "no you don't sound like a man" not exactly a compliment but I'll take what I can get

30. adriana lima or angelina jolie?
- Adriana Lima

31. brad pitt or jay z?
- Brad Pitt

32. youtube or metacafe?
- Youtube

33. are you easily amused?
- hehehehehe this question amuses me, does that mean I am easily amused?

34.choose a same-sex celebrity to make out with for $5,000
- Refer hottest celebrity.

35. who did you last kiss?
- oh man.

36. mood?
- a bit tired and cranky.

37. who did you hug last
- my sister.

38. do you like your smile?
- I do! :D

39. did you enjoy this survey?
- cheh, it's just a distraction.

40. what are you listening to now?
- still the same silence.

41. what time is it?
1.39am

----

Screw it, I'm going to sleep. I'll wake up early to finish everything off.

xoxo bella

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home