blah blah blah

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Birthdayyyyy

Today is (technically) Iain's birthday!!!!

Happy Birthday Iain!!!!!


Green. You know why :)

And I say technically because in the UK it is still 22nd August.

So happy bruneian birthday!!

So some of you may wonder who on earth this Iain is. Or maybe you do know because he magically appeared on this blog around 5 months ago. HEHE. Iain is my MSN BFF, my poke buddy, my fellow stalker (and stalkee), and he is a pervert! :D

lol, just kidding Iain's a sweetiepie!

So have a hyper hippy happy huggable birthday Iain, and I hope you enjoy your special day. You deserve to have a really great one because you are one of the nicest, kindest, most tolerant (to me at least :P) person I've ever known. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

:D

xoxo bella

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home