blah blah blah

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Someday We'll Meet

FAIRUZ I MISS YOU ALREADYYYYYYYYY :(

Gosh two of my best friends are awayyy awayy awayy from home now. I sad because we won't be hanging out no more. But it was a good summer and I had loads of fun :) See you next year babes! I MIIISSSSS YOUUU GUYSSSSSSSSSS *hugs*

I need to focus on uni now.

Keyword: "need"

What I do instead: Bum around watching FRIENDS. You know you've watched something too much when you start noticing that they use the same extras from season to season. Don't judge me, I need FRIENDS to replace my friends. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :D

It is raining so hard now I can barely hear myself think. HEAVY RAIN HEAVY RAIN!!!!!!

Oh and a Selamat Hari Raya to all my Muslim friends!! (Btw, someone invited me to their openhouse on the 4th day of Raya, but I don't know the number. Whoever it is thank you for the invitation and may I know who you are please :D )

It's the second day of Raya in the UK already though, hope you guys are having a good time :)

I just realised how little I blogged in September. (Ten posts only???) Oh right it is October now!! OMG time does fly!!!!!!!! Soon it'll be the end of the year, and then... 2009? Another year, another new year.... I'm getting old and have done nothing special...................................................................

:S

Anyways.

Ciao!

xoxo bella

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home