blah blah blah

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

THANK YOU~

I had a great birthday this year!! Usually my birthdays are meh, making me dread it as each year goes by, but this year it was surprisingly a good one! :)

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO TEXTED

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO GREETED ME ON FB

THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY HUGS! (mostly Sheena :P)

I don't know if I'm gonna go into detail here but.

27th September 2008:


I turned twenty one. The day was more or less okay. I was feeling really exhausted from having trouble sleeping two nights in a row, plus Body Jam session at the gym on Friday. So I was a bit loopy and weird and pretty much spouting nonsense the whole time.

Some birthday texts woke me up, but that ain't the worst way to get woken up right? :)

Tutorial, lecture (where the boys started to sing happy birthday but LKS walked in so I shushed them lol), lunch with Tzen (THANKS FOR LUNCH BABE) and then again at Excapade with Sheena and Grace where we were all giggly haha

I went back for a much needed nap.

Woke up to get ready for dinner.

Dinner (at OGH again) was quite fun. We had some funny conversations that I can't remember now.... but I do remember we were talking about when we were born, like who was the hardest to give birth to, what time were we born, etc. And my dad was telling us about an ailment one of my sisters had and we were asking why she had this ailment and he started to tell us that it happened before she was born.

Sisters: Huh? What do you mean?

Dad: You see, when you were conceived-

Me: I don't wanna hear this *plugs fingers into ears*

lol. I think he used the wrong word :S heh heh.

Argh. Can't remember what else. Anyhoos. Moving on.

28th September 2008:

I turned twenty one and a day! :) I had dinner plans with the gang at 6.30pm at Fratini's in KB. Tzen had asked me to pick her up so I texted her before I left home telling her that I was on my way.

So when I reached her place I gave her a call to see where she was. She picked up after a few rings.

T: Hello...?

B: Hey.. where are you??

T: omg!! I just woke up??

B: Er.. you do know that it's 6.15 right? I'm waiting outside your house.

T: ok ok! I'm so sorry!! I'll get ready now! Come up lah.

B: Nah it's okay, I'll just wait in the car.

T: Aiya come up lahh!!

B: No seriously, it's okay I'll just wait in the car. I need to call Fairuz anyway.

T: ohh.. okay then.


I hang up.

I called Fairuz. No answer.

I hung up feeling frustrated and just a little bit annoyed. I was thinking how inconsiderate it was that Tzen asked me to pick her up, and is making me wait because she didn't wake up in time, and I was also annoyed that Fairuz isn't answering my call or text. Then I started thinking, why was Tzen so adamant that I wait upstairs? If she can get ready quickly it wouldn't make sense for me to turn off the engine and walk upstairs only to go back down again?

It clicked.

OMG THEY'RE ALL UPSTAIRS AREN'T THEY!!!!

I started laughing and wondered if I should go up then. Hmmm, nah I think I'll just wait till Tzen calls me again (and I was sure she was gonna call me again if I was right)

TA-DAH my phone rings!!~

T: *nervously* I don't know what to wear!!

B: *resigned, but smiling* Okay, I'll come up
lol. Made my way upstairs. The living room was deserted. "Tzen~~" I sang out.

Her bedroom door was closed. I knocked. Tzen called out, "Come in"

And I opened the door to find darkness but the three candles lit on my birthday cake :)

"Happy Birthday Anna/Bella!" My friends said sheepishly.

:D

It was sooo funny and soooo sweet that they had planned this out. I didn't expect this at all, and I wish I did not figure things out at the last minute ^^ YOU GUYS DID NOT COUNT ON MY LAZINESS DID YOU! HAHAHAHAH it was funny because they were arguing over whose fault it was that their plan did not work :P

But thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!! It was seriously sweet!!

Special mentions!

Fairuz and Tzen: The masterminds of the plan~ lol. LOVE YOU WOMENNNNN

Tash, Ryan, Mandy, Sheena, Chong: For showing up! THANKIESSS

Iain: FOR THE CARD! I really do love it!! <3

Amee, Lina, Rinni: I know you wanted to be there, but couldn't. Don't worry I still love you guys!!

Pictures on fb, I can't be bothered to post them up here ^^ If you really cared to look you would go to fb now. GO! I SAY GO NOW!! LOL

Okay that is all.

LOVE YOU GUYS! I can't say that enough :D

xoxo bella

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home