blah blah blah

Saturday, October 25, 2008

:(

Hello all.

Yes I am awake at this time. I'm not too sure why but I haven't been able to sleep last night either. I went to bed at 11ish, woke up at around 1am, and couldn't get back to sleep. Same thing tonight.

I'm feeling overwhelmed. We're going to have a crash course in Biz Tax because we're running out of time, so starting Monday, we'll be having classes EVERYDAY (and I really mean everyday, Monday through Sunday). No more free Wednesdays. 8am to 4pm. I want to cry. 22 chapters left to cover in three weeks :S

I'm wondering how to juggle that and revise for the exams as well..... plus the fact that I have three core papers in three days ain't helping. Why does this semester suck! WHY!

Also, I managed to catch a cold. I blame the weather. I mean it's hot as hell during the day and then it pours heavily in the evening. It's messed up. I'm feeling much better now though, I was feeling really crappy earlier and was sneezing non-stop. Thank goodness I'm feeling much better, cos this ain't the best time to get sick!! Grr.

Okay that is all.

xoxo bella

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home