blah blah blah

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Few Days Left

till I absolutely need to get started on revision. MEH! I was up all night working on my Spanish speech presentation thingamabob and was worrying like hell for it WHICH was pointless anyhoos because it ended up getting postponed to Saturday =____= what a waste of nerves, stress, sleeping time, and nausea. HAHAAH seriously I don't make sense most of the time.

Now I have that stupid MAC presentation to get started on but I feel soooo lazyyyyyy. I don't want to do it!! Grrr. Mainly because I think it's pointless lah, but whatevs. I think I'm just lazy....

I've been fighting with a mess of emotions inside of me, I swear if you prick me with a needle this whole mess of sludge will come out. Though please don't try. I will bleed and cry. :D

I identified with some random blogger as how she interpreted the university experience: When you're used to being the top of the class in high school, it will all go downhill in uni, because EVERYONE who got into uni was at the top of the class. Of course, I was just average in high school (because I was too lazy to study hard) so in uni I'm extra average. POO :(

Alriteys I gotta run now. Ciao bellas! :)

xoxo bella

ps: I didn't realise that they revamped the UBD website! lol, it's a vast improvement I have to say, but NO IAIN YOU STILL CAN'T ENTER :P I also find the banners that they hang along the roads very distracting while driving hehehe.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home