blah blah blah

Friday, October 31, 2008

Messed Up

Hello people.

My revision's going really slowly, I always end up sleeping or doing something else I dunno. Sigh.

Not doing too well.

I was feeling a little stressed out a week before which resulted in me breaking out in hives/rashes... tis not pretty :( I'm feeling a little ugly now. Yeah yeah it happens to me when I get superly stressed out.

I'm frustrated! I am doing revision. I am doing work. It's just that I always leave them halfway, grrr!!!!

I'm gonna have to go and do FM in a bit, but I'm feeling sleepy now... but no, I must do it before I sleep!

I'm feeling a bit depressed somewhat. I don't know.

Anyway.

Watch this!!



He tapes electric stimulators, looking like the same type used for electroshock therapy, to his face, and syncs them with his music so his involuntary facial contortions match up with the tune.

Source: geekologie!!

This made me want to laugh and cry at the same time!! It looked totally retarded but it was scary because I thought his face was gonna melt off or something!! I mean this totally falls under the category of WTF?!!!

Ok time to go.

I miss you guys :)(friends who I have not seen/talked to in a while.)

xoxo bella

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home