blah blah blah

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I Wanna Make Love

RIGHT NOW NA NA! That song keeps playing in my head!!! And it reminds me of the fake Akon we met at Thai(?sp) Bar. The one that nobody wanted to dance with. Akon FAIL!! LOL

Anyway! I was bored and so wanted to do another senseless questionnaire. (also I'm totally in love with my blog, I keep clicking the headers just to see it slide. I love that slide action baby HAHAHA!!)

---

1) Where and when was your last kiss?
- BLAH. and BLAH.

2) What color underwear/boxers/thong wearing now?
- omg these questions are shameless

3) What are you listening to right now?
- I Hate This Part by PCD

4) Whats your favorite number?
- 27?

5) What was the last thing you ate?
- Cadbury's peppermint chocolate

6) When was the last time you smiled?
- probably earlier, laughing at something online

7) How is the weather right now?
- hot during the day, but it's pouring atm.

8) Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
- uhhh probably my sister

9) What is your worst habit?
- procrastinating!! WORST EVER

10) Do you drink?
- yeah.. but not that much, and not often.

11) Do you dance?
- yup

12) When was the last time, if ever, you blacked out?
- ......... probably a year ago...

13.) Girlfriend/Boyfriend?
- Robert Pattinson, please.

14) Your Hair color?
- black.

15) Eye Color?
- brown

16) Do you wear contacts?
- yup, shortsighted like crazy and I hate wearing glasses.

17) Favorite day?
- Friday.

18) Favorite Month?
- September? :PP

19) Have you ever cried for no reason?
- omg, like always, I hate my emo-ness

20) What was the last movie you watched?
- TWILIGHTTTTT!!!! LOVEEEE!!!

21) Favorite Day of the Year?
- hmmmm. off the top of my head, CNY. LOL.

22) Are you too shy to ask someone out?
- 'someone' as in a guy I like? probably. I don't think the case is shyness, but the fear of rejection.

23) Last advice you received?
- "wash off your makeup or else you'll get pimples in the morning" - directed by Tzen to a passed-out Mandy, but it scared me out of bed.

24) What was the highlight of your weekend?
- bbq! Miri!

25) Chocolate or Vanilla?
- vanilla!

26) What is the last text message you received?
- I think from my sister saying I don't need to pick her up.

27) What is the last text message sent?
- don't remember eh. probably to my sister.

28) Who was the last person you called?
- my sister. (I totally need to talk/text other people :S)

29) What was the last sports game you watched?
- probably football. I didn't exactly watch it, but it was playing like everywhere in Miri.

30) When was the last time you slept in someone else's bed?
- ahh last weekend??

31) Favorite movies?
- too many to mention

32) Favorite football Team?
- LOL sorry, I don't do football.

33) What were you doing before this?
- watching Private Practice.

34) Any pets?
- nope.

35) Favorite Drink?
- iced lemon tea

36) Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
- buttered!!

37) Dogs or cats?
- dogs!

38) Favorite flower?
- ahhh the really pretty ones I guess.

39) When was the last time you got in trouble?
-hmmm can't remember.

41) Have you ever loved someone?
-I guess....

42) Who would you like to see right now?
- people I'm missing

43) Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
- hmmm the only person I think I still am friends with is Lysa, who is my cousin anyway.

44) Have you ever fired a gun?
- never even held one.

45) Do you like to travel by plane?
- yeah. I get the least of motion sickness.

46) What websites do you go to frequently besides friendster?
- I deleted my Friendster account. FACEBOOK FTW!!

47). If you could be with anybody right now who would it be?
- I don't know...

48) How many pillows do you sleep with?
- One comfortable pillow is all I need. Oh, and my teddy bear.

49) Are you missing someone?
- yes yes.

50) How was your day?
- it was alright.... uneventful.

----

number 40 is missing~

okay I'm probably going to bed soon. Toodles!!

xoxo bella

ps: THREE HUNDREDTH POST!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home