blah blah blah

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

For You A Thousand Times Over

Hello!

Just thought I should update on some stuff, cos my previous post wasn't really much of an update. So I had my last paper last saturday and it didn't go as well as it could've. Friday night I managed to get a migraine which made it really hard to read through Tax one last time so I took an actifast for it. Two hours later my head was still pounding and I couldn't do much except lie on my bed and groan so I took another one, which thankfully kicked in after almost an hour. Then I just read through some of the chapters so I could remember all the details (it's annoying cos there are a lot of rules and treatment for different stuff) but after a while I decided to sleep and wake up at 6 to finish off the last remaining chapters. I set my alarm at 5.45 (15 minutes for me to loll about in bed before actually getting up)

I woke up feeling strangely refreshed... looked towards my window... 'Wow, it's mighty bright for 5.45am....' Pause. Strange, I don't remember my alarm ringing................. holy crap. I make a scramble for my phone and saw: 8.13am.

My exam starts at 9am. At this time I am usually already at the examination hall.

So I scramble to the toilet, and washed up as quickly as I could. Threw on a baju kurung, collected my stuff. Drove like a maniac to uni. Anyway, my hair was in disarray and my head was still feeling a little stuffy. I didn't manage to finish my revision, and yeah. I was very upset.

I'm okay right now, cos really, I have no one to blame but myself. Anyway next time I'm not taking more than one actifast. No way no how. I'll take the pain.

---

I watched Bolt sometime last week with Tzen. (Oh and Nana came over to say hi, but I couldn't tell who it was at first cos it was soooooo dark, so she was like chattering on and on while I was like who the eff is this? hahahha)

ANYWAY.

9/10!!!!!!!!


IT IS SOOOOO FRICKIN HILARIOUS!!!! And although it pains me to say this, but it is probably better than Wall-e. I sooooo recommend it people, and I wanna watch it again!!!! I was laughing throughout the whole movie, except for one part where we teared up because it was sad :'( but it is so very good. LOVED IT. I WANNA WATCH IT AGAIN!!!! I promise that you would love it.

---

I just finished reading 'The Kite Runner' by Khaled Hosseini. I really don't know whether it's better than 'A Thousand Splendid Suns', but I think I found The Kite Runner sadder... It's just so... I don't know. It's very good. I put down the book feeling happy and sad at the same time. I think the theme of the whole book was redemption. Could you possibly make up for the sins that you've committed? Again, it is based in war-torn Afghanistan. It's very sad to read all the atrocities that was committed in the book, because it is probably committed in real life. So horrible. I felt so disgusted and outraged.

Okay haha, better not give away too much, pero este libro es estupendamente. :) :)

I have a few other books that I've not read yet so I'm looking forward to those.

---

Okay I guess that's all.... I'm wondering where everyone is because even though it's the hols there doesn't seem to be much activity online.. but then again I haven't been online much either. haha.

See ya.

xoxo bella

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home