blah blah blah

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Don't Care What You Think

as long as it's about me

So I was thinking the other day.

End. Update: I had thought!

LOL

Okay seriously, I was thinking, how I should stop whining to my parents about how miserable I am. If I were in their shoes, and my kid was complaining about how unhappy she was or how sucky her life is, I would feel like such a failure as a parent. Which isn't true. No matter what, I think I'm happy that I turned out the way I did.

I can take care of myself. I'm smart. I'd like to believe that I'm strong... Even if I'm emotionally fragile sometimes... but I'll still survive. I know what's important and what's not. I think I'm quite mature for my age.

I'm not trying to toot my own horn, but I just think that all those qualities, I must've gotten from the way my parents raised me. They're not perfect, but in my family, my father is the figure of strength, and my mother represents patience. And I'd like to think I inherited a bit of those from both of them.

I'm saying all this because I'm feeling a little homesick. I want to go home where my parents will take care of me. It's a little lonely up here :( I want to feel like a daughter.

Ok ok enough brooding hehe. Now reading The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova :)

xoxo bella

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home