blah blah blah

Friday, December 12, 2008

Twilight

Actually this post is just going to be about Robert Pattinson. OMG! I am so in love with him now. There are very few actors that can make me swoon and lately Jake's been MIA so I've fallen out of love with him and am now infatuated with ROBERT PATTINSON!

I cry from the sheer beauty that is thee, sweet Robert~


I mean how perfect is it that the main character in Twilight is called Bella! Whenever my name passed through his lips I thought that I could die happy. HAHAHAHAAH!! No seriously, he is so hot. I've always thought that he was good-looking (even as Cedric in Harry Potter I noticed) but omg. He just oooooozzeedddd sexxxxinesssssss. RAWR! He is so gorgeous. I hope I dream about him tonight. hahahahahahahahahhahah *dreamy smile*

Twilight wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Vampires are such sexy creatures in that movie. :/

Too lazy to talk so much. Ok bye bye

xoxo bella

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home