blah blah blah

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Death By Mosquito Bites

Argh I'm getting bitten to death by mosquitoes.

Happy Valentine's Day!!! <33333333333

Much love to whoever's reading. Waiting for Tzen and Ryan to finish watching American Idol so they can pick me up. We're going dinner together as each other's Valentine date. Heehee.

Not fair lah, I wanna watch also. =P Oh well. Gah there's a bite on my lower back, one on my right arm, and one on my left shin. Itchy bitches.

I'm hungryyyyyyy... They should be coming soon. Oh crap I can't use that word anymore without laughing. "coming" -- this word. Paloi-ness

Anyway... Hmmmmmmmm Nothing much to say. Just killing time till they're ready to pick me up from hostel.

Later then.

xoxo from yours truly on this lovely occasion.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home