blah blah blah

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Fishes with too many appendages

Went with the family to Nemo on Ice today. Yeahhhh.... Really I think they should just stick with the normal Disney fairy tales... Fish with heads, and arms, and legs.. it's just a mess. At one point though, I found myself thinking, "What's that on that shark's back...?" before I realised it was the ice-skater's head. =P

Heh, I went back with Sheena yesterday. She was driving me to hostel because I had to pick up some stuff. Well, there was this bird that was just there in the middle of the road. Sheena must've noticed too, because she slowed down. We were talking about something at that time, and as we neared the bird, it still hasn't flown away. So Sheena broke off in mid-sentence to scream, "FLY BIRDIE FLY!!!!!"

It scared the crap out of me.

Hahahahahahahahah, but still it was funny. You should've heard her screaming like hell for the birdie to, for the love of God, fly. I was like, "You could've just braked, you know."

I love blogging. I just wish I had more to blog about. (Sad life, no insightful opinions, sad sad sad)

*aaaaaaaawwwwwwwghhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

Hmph. I really don't know what to blog about. I am drawing a blank.

______ <-- I just drew a blank!!! ROFL I am so lame.

I think what people see me as is this silly lame bimbotic girl who usually spouts nonsensical garbage. I think I am entertaining in this way. I like me!! But I know some people find me annoying. BLAH you people have no sense of humour. I like to make people laugh! It gives me that fuzzy ole warm feeling inside. If not for my sense of humour, Bella shall be a very boring girl indeed. Seriously guys, the thought of losing my sense of humour scares me. So does that mean I am mostly defined by my sense of humour? Is that what stands out about me? Hmmm... Is that a good or bad thing, I do not know...

I am still having a bad case of procrastination... DARNNNNN!!!!!!!

Anyway gonna go sleep now. (My bedtime's been around this time lately, and I've been waking up around 6am... DAMN UBD FOR SCREWING UP MY SLEEPING PATTERN!!!)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home