blah blah blah

Friday, April 27, 2007

Torn

Fcking sad eh.. So many people hates dislikes cannot really stand my boyfriend... What does that mean?

*update* Yay I changed my skin again! I know it's all bright and happy! I thought it would cheer me up everytime I visit my blog or something. (And also, I know Elvis would feel like poking his eyes out what with the colours and cheeriness, yay yay yay!!!)

It looks like a fairy threw up all over my blog, didn't it? Hee. Awesome.

Whoo! Yes I did something productive today!! (Aside from writing 108 words for IBE essay that is) Do not fear, Sheena! I will not procrastinate all the way till Tuesday! I shall finish them by this weekend! *crosses fingers*

Umm... ummm...... okay I'm out. Oh wait. EHHHH Spideyyy!!!!! I wanna watch Spiderman 3!! Who wanna watch with me?? Must book ticket now now now!!! Text me! =)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home