blah blah blah

Monday, June 25, 2007

Do The Can-Can

I just realised that Singlish has a high usage in the word "can".

Say can, then say cannot. How can liddat? Be consistent, can or not?

Hahaha. Funny wah. I seriously think Singlish is one of the most fun languages (is it considered a language?) around. Just the fun of mutilating the English language.... *sighs happily*

That reminds me of a tongue twister I once heard from a friend that I found hilarious. Later, I was telling my sister about it.

Bella: Hey hey wanna hear a funny tongue twister?
Vicki: What is it?
Bella: "Can you can a can like a canner can can a can?"
Vicki: ......
Vicki: CAAAANNNN!!!!~


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I still find that freaking hilarious lah. It's just too perfect. HAHAHA

Random topic? Blame this person with his new blog skin (What's tur kua dammit?!)

Sorry Alyaa no long post today, but the randomness is still there.

Yeah, I very random you know! You got problem is it? You think I care? I don't care laaaaaaaaa~~~

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *runs away like a lunatic*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home