blah blah blah

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Itchy Fingers

Hello!! Wow I am on a blogging streak aren't I? HAHAHAHAHA. I just felt the urge to blog that's all.

No more talking about my moodiness for now.

I went to church just now. Usually, my mind tends to wander during the duration of the mass. But I did pay attention to the sermon this time (well, parts of it lah). Anyway the priest mentioned something that I thought was quite nicely put.

I think I've mentioned before about how it frustrated me that people always seem to want to change who I am. How I have all these flaws that supposedly "taints" the person that I could be. And I got all pissy about how if I changed who I am, then I wouldn't be ME, Bella, the pissy sarcastic bitchy lazy bum that I am. Anyway the priest said this:

"The only way to cure people's faults is by loving them. If you accept them as they are, then their faults won't matter, there are NO faults..."

Something along those lines lah. Don't you agree with that boys and girls? HAHA. I was exchanging smirks with my sister because we know how it is always trying to live up to a certain someone's impossible expectations all the time.

We noticed that the individual was on his best behaviour during dinner. And I whispered to my sister, "Wow I guess he took the sermon to heart huh?"

She smirked and said, "I give it a day at most."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So mean lah.

---

I really hate people who are judgemental. Especially if they won't give second chances. People make mistakes right? I am mostly perceived to be this snooty bitch or something. Or for certain people, I think they have an impression that I'm a slut. =/

The bitch one I understand lo... I think I look really bitchy lar, especially when I'm not smiling. =( And I tend to make really mean comments about people. (But they're funny comments, no? People always laugh) Haha, and then when I really don't want to be hit on by perverted strangers I always put on my bitchiest look. If got sunglasses the effect is even better lah.

Seria Plaza on Sundays is like the venue for the Perverts Convention bah. If I have to go there I usually prefer to have someone with me. I really feel vulnerable under their leers scrutiny. Disgusting!! I am SURE almost everyone has experienced it. It used to really bother me, but now I just put on my Mega Bitch mask so they don't bother me.

Bella's guide to repelling unwanted attention from inferior beings strangers:
  • Square your shoulders prior to walking into their line of vision
  • Tilt your head up slightly so your nose is in the air
  • Wear a slight frown, and make sure there is a hint of distaste in your expression, like there is an unpleasant smell
  • If you accidentally make eye contact(God forbid!!!), don't look away immediately as this may come off as shy(ew) or worse, coy(EW EW). Narrow your eyes slightly to show hostility, roll your eyes and THEN look away. (More famously known as jaling mata! HAHA) Note: Don't hold their gaze for more than a second, they may be encouraged by this. EW.
  • Walk like you're the shit. I really can't put it in any other way. What I mean by 'the shit', isn't that you're stinky or smelly or look like this twirly brown turd, but like you're HAWT. Fo' sheezy? LOL
  • I think the point above does not make much sense. Basically walk with these thoughts on your mind, "I am WAY WAY WAY out of thy league lower beings. Thou are not WORTHY to touch my scuffed up heels, much less the soles of my feet." Also, imagine that This Is Why I'm Hot by Mims is playing in the background. This is why, this is why, this is why I'm hot. I'm hot coz I'm fly, you ain't coz you not
Okely dokely? That is all.

---

Shit, I just reread what I wrote, and I realised that it is freakin PROOF of what a bitch I am. But I still am gonna post it coz I think it's funny helpful. Hohoho.

Ermmm... can't think of anything else to say. Bah bah see ya people.

ps: Mandy mana your blog? Saya click tidak ada. You change URL takde bagitau? WHY? >=(

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought i'd comment on one of your blog entries cos i'm really bored and meant to be doing work so i'm reading through all your entries instead :)

All i can say is, this one made me laugh :D I hade my hand over my mouth trying not to laugh too loudly lol. It's not really useful advice for me lol, but it was still funny :D

3:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home