blah blah blah

Friday, June 15, 2007

So Full of Crap(paccino)

I hate myself!! Wheeeeeee~~~

(I am trying to express my anger in a positive way)

You know what I just LOVE?

That my life totally sucks. Oh yes it is so wunnerfuuullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I love love loveeee the fact that I get so much shit from people.

Oh yahh oh yahhhh

Plus right, having Hitler as half of the parental unit is also wunnerfullll..

NAZI!

I am the offspring of a NAZI!

YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

......

Okay I'm sorry bout that. I just felt like talking crap.

OH speaking of crap.

I was at Fratini's with Rinnayyyy just now because she had cravings for delicious cakes. She had tiramisu. I had choc pudding. YUMMILICIOUS.

And we had Crappaccino for beverages.

No, not Cappuccino, nor Frappuccino, BUT Crappacino.(Ok I am blinded by all the double c's and p's so I don't even know if I spelled[spelt? DAMMIT] them right)

It sounds funny doesn't it? You can imagine a scene going like this:

PersonA: Can I have a cappuccino please?

Waiter: Yes miss. Right away.

*minutes later cappuccino arrives*

PersonA: *sips*

PersonA: *chokes* OH GAWD

FriendB: What's wrong?

PersonA: This tastes horrible!!!! I thought I ordered a Cappuccino not CRAPPACCINO!!!


--

Kan kan kan? It doesn't sound like a real drink!!!! HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

But it tastes ok lah. Regardless of the name.

LOL

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home