blah blah blah

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Lazy Days, Lazy Bum

Hmm is there some weird explanation as to WHY I would have that lame-ass song Stuck In My Heart by C21 playing over and over in my head? I hate that song. OUT OF MY HEAD DEMON!

Anyhooo.

I have been doing NOTHING for the past 2 days. Almost literally nothing. Unless lying around counts for something...

I AM SO EFFING BORED. DAMMIT!

I could go out... but I am also broke. Very kesian one. So wanna do something also cannot. Besides, there's only so much you could do around Belait.

Last time I went out would be Monday. Wow. It seems like ages ago. Anyway, hung out with Rinnayy, Yussie and LinaLina, then with Wil afterwards.

And that was the last that I've seen of the outside world.

I've been either reading or watching TV for two days. I think I finished like 3 books over the past 2 days.

(Yes this is a very boring post.)

*thinks hard for something interesting to blog*

Can I talk about me again?


*looks around* Oh wait, this is MY blog. Ha-ha. Silly me. Of course I can be self-absorbed here.

The world might not revolve around me, but this blog definitely does. Ha-Ha~

---

I don't know how to explain this, but I think I have trouble showing affection. I mean, I can, but at first I tend to be very stiff and awkward. It's like a door with a very tricky lock. You work hard at it over a long period of time but when you finally get it open... umm... damn, that metaphor went to shit. It took me ages to get to this level of comfort that I now have with my boyfriend. Who, by the way, is the complete opposite of me in this case. Affectionate like crazy. "Touchy" was how my friends described him before I actually knew him. Haha. Someone *ahem* actually made me sit in between him and her so that he wouldn't be within touching range. She thought I would be a sufficient barrier since we were practically strangers at that time. That didn't stop him did it?! HAHAHAHAHA

Wow that was ages ago.

I was perusing through his pictures in his laptop the other night and stumbled across a picture of the both of us, which I had no recollection of posing for.

Bella: EH! *points at laptop* What's this??
Idiotbf: Hah?
Bella: This bah? When was this??? *amazed*
Idiotbf: Oh hahaha *sheepish laughter*
Bella: Wow, that was a long time ago wasn't it? I don't remember that.

Then we just smiled at each other goofily. HAHAHAHAHAHA ok lah, I just wanted to reminisce bah... Don't vomit.

=D

---

MEH!

I just felt like saying that. And I'm gonna make this post as LONG as possible. Because I like long posts. FUN FUN FUN!

Yesterday was dumpling day kan? I did not venture to the outside world. Go outside my house also don't have. Too malas already.

Doing nothing all the time always make me feel sooo laaaaazzzyyyyyyyyyyyy~

I am now too lazy to even GO OUT.

Yes, like that also can. Unless someone pick me up lah then ok. I am too lazy to drive already. I hate driving now. Because I suck at it.

Du du du~ I am living in denial right now. Carpe diem people! Seize the day! Don't overthink about the future, and just live in the today and now.

What I talk about? NOTHING LAH. I told you I'm gonna try to elongate this post so I just talk crap lah.

Haha, nada wah. I meant that he's leaving next month but we don't seem to care right now. Whee!

But back to denial again.

---
^what is up with me and those hyphen-separators? It signifies the end of one rant and moving onwards to another.

I want to kidnap either Rinnayy's or Yussie's hard disk. Ugly Betty!! Grey's Anatomy!! Lost!! Ermm... even Hana Yori Dango also I want!! Eee~ OHH and I want Yussie's COMPLETE collection of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.!!!!! ALL SEASONS WAH!! I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *note: ask her to bring on Friday*

I need to get out of the house actually... But somehow I enjoy this doing-nothing-phase that I'm in, because in about a month I will be starting uni again, and during that time I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be whining about how I miss the holidays. Oh oh but during that time boyfriend will be gone already so maybe it's a good thing I'll be busy....

*sinking feeling in stomach*

Gah. So much for denial. I am dreading that time, even more so since it now seems very close. I can't believe it's the middle of June already. I think I've pretty much given up on finding a job. I'll just try to cut down on my spending next month so I can save my way to Singapore at the end of this year.

I now feel pressured to because I mistakenly mentioned my then half-baked plan to go Singapore to some of my friends one too many times. Eh, if I cannot go how? HAHAHAHAHA No lar I want bah I want. I wanna get out of Brunei lar.

Travelling~ Travelling~

Ermmmmmm... I am PSYCHED about Harry Potter the book and the movie!! WHOOO! Cannot wait!!!!! Daniel Radcliffe is so grown-up! And I seriously cannot wait to find out what happens in the 7th book. I've just reread the 6th book a few days ago. I still think that Snape is not evil. And there is no way that Dumbledore's coming back okay. OH OH and I think R.A.B. is Sirius' brother, Regulus Black. That A. must stand for a middle name. Because kan, the note said, "...I know I will be dead long before you read this..." and it was mentioned earlier that Regulus Black was a Death Eater that betrayed Voldemort so he only survived a few days on the run before he was killed. So maybe during that few days he actually went to that cave and stole the Horcrux? I think I am right!! Yes yes!! I hope nobody else that's important would die in the 7th book. Please lah, J.K. Rowling... My heart cannot take any more... So much pain... =(

HAHAHA I love Harry Potter!~~~~ Cannot wait!! =D

Bah I think enough crappy rambles. This post is seriously so long. So much words, so little said.

=P

Laters~

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home