blah blah blah

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dry Spell

Damn. I almost had a heart attack over something so trivial. Was just randomly switching between windows, and decided to check who was online. Who knows ngam2 I go check my MSN, stupid person came online. I nearly pengsan. You see my English already hancur.

Aiya, after almost two months of nothing it comes off a bit of a shock you know? Not that I'm gonna chat with him or anything. LOL. OMG that would be so weird.

Yeah right, you're as "away" as I am gonna "be right back". HAHAHAHAHAHA omg I am so self-absorbed.

Anyhooooo

Yeesh, of all things I hate conflict. Especially UNNECESSARY ones. I really cannot tahan these stubborn people who really majal don't wanna lose when it's so totally unnecessary. I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M STILL SO SASAK ABOUT THIS AFTERNOON'S INCIDENT. I'm not even involved! So emo. =(

Wahlau my inbox full of Mandy's forwards. Hehe woman I don't get mail from anyone else other than you lar. Hahaha!

Yes I haven't been online in a while. Gawd, my life is so boring. The only blogworthy thing I've got is this funny little anecdote:

People: Vicki & Bella
Location: Guardian Pharmacy, The Mall, Gadong.

Specifics: Perusing shelves of deodorants.


Vicki: Hey look at this.

Bella: Whassat?

Vicki: Just look.


I took the small little pink bottle. Looking at it I spotted the words "Feminine Deodorant Spray" for the "delicate area".

Bella: Haha, so stupid.

Vicki: No, look at it properly.


Looking at it closely I spotted, written across it in black marker pen, the word:

T E S T E R

Bella: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Tell me, how to test that kind of thing?????

Hmm, which one would make my special place smell like a meadow during springtime? This one or this one?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home