blah blah blah

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Unpredictable

I had to call Universal Book store for some work stuff today.

*line picks up*

Girl: Hello?
Bella: Hello Universal Book store?
Girl: Ha? Ah, wait ar wait ar (in Chinese)

Guy: Hello?
Bella: Yeah can I.... (all work stuff boring shite)
Guy: Oh... ah... can I call back later? Because the boss isn't in right now.
Bella: Ah ok, you call back and ask for Annabella k?
Guy: (pause) Ok. Annabella Chong ah?
Bella: Yeah.

*pause*

Bella: Wait, what?
Guy: Annabella Chong ah?
Bella: ..... Uh... Yeah... Who is this?
Guy: Oh *mumble*mumble* Seng Kheng
Bella: Ha? Seng Kheng?
Guy: Yeah.
Bella: (Not sure whether I heard right) Seng Kheng who?
Guy: Oh ok wrong person never mind.
Bella: No no I know Seng Kheng, who is this?
Guy: It's me bah!
Bella: OH! Oh, you're Seng Kheng!
SK: Yeah!
Bella: What you doing there?
SK: This is my shop what.
Bella: OH....
Bella: Eh hurry up ah! Urgent ok!
SK: Ok ok I ask my mom now.

I thought I got stalker for a minute there. What a disappointment relief.

On the other hand....

SENG KHENG AHHHH! YOU GAVE ME THE WRONG EXCHANGE RATE!!!! Nasib everything not totally screwed up ah. >=(

*sigh*

I am so glad to be home. Really nothing to do this afternoon leh. Bored as hell. I online online only. I'm not even sure whether it's ok for me to go surfing while at work, but at least it'll look better than just staring into space.

Went for lunch at Jee Juan with Mandy just now. Saw a few people I knew. And him! Yay! Lama no nampak liao!! My would-be crush! LOL. Unfortunately, he didn't remember recognize see me.

Wow... I feel so sleepy now.....

Depressing songs of the moment: Save Me From Myself by Christina Aguilera & When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne

Happy song of the moment: Grace Kelly by Mika

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home