blah blah blah

Monday, July 30, 2007

Unexplainable Cramps

*%&^$^&^^%

OWWWWWW my right arm hurts like hell, and I have no clue as to why that is.

It hurtssssss!

Like I've been carrying something heavy the day before.

Which, I don't think I have.

Anyway, it hurts.

---

Four more days of work!!

And good news! I am NOT staying in hostel.

Yes yes!

Oh don't look at me like that Sheena. I did not betray you. =s

---

Work was kind of hectic today.

I had to go to the bank three times in a row today. It was so stupid, it was funny.

All I had to do was hand in a form right.

First time I went, they wouldn't accept it because it looked like the numbers were amended.

Go back to do it over again, get the bosses to sign, blah blah.

Second time, turns out the supplier had given the wrong account number.

Go back to do it over again, get the bosses to sign, blah blah.

FINALLY, we got it done. Took an hour to carry out a task that would take 10minutes at most.

Then my colleague who was driving said she wanted to pick up her car from the workshop near our workplace.

So we went there and I started to get into the driver's seat. Meanwhile my colleague went into the workshop. At the entrance she bumped into this guy who pointed out some rubbish on the floor. She then bent over to pick it up. To my disgust, the fucking loser cupped his crotch when she was bent over so it looked like they were doing something obscene. It was so disgusting. He had the most disgusting grin on his face. I think he caught my look of disgust and disdain but all he did was grin and wave, to which I glared stonily in response and drove away.

I seriously never hated men until that moment. I know I sound like some kind of sexist but seriously. Why are they so disgusting? No woman would every find that funny, but some idiotic men would. I BLOODY HATE MEN LAR!

It makes me so mad whenever I think of it. I didn't tell my colleague though. I think she would get uberly pissed off. I think the guy worked at Nautika too. Hey loser, who you think you are ha? Assholeeeeeee. I wish I can run him over with the car. But Keith might PAKAT me. LOL

Erm, the company actually put my name on the sliding nameplate board thing that tells whether an employee is in or out at the moment.

I found it funny, because they got it in just today, and I'm leaving in four days. And they used my full name, as in Annabella. Think of how much per letter it would have cost, and I'm leaving in four days. Talk about a waste of money. But it's nice lah. =)

Ummmmmmmmmm what else has happened since I've last blogged??

I don't know. Quite a lot lah. Oh my sisters are moving from Kiarong to Kiulap, and I'm gonna be living with them plus a cousin. Which is why I ain't living at hostel no mooooreeeee. Why didn't I do that from the beginning? Because now my parents actually trust me enough to drive around in Bandar. I'm gonna be using the Prado though. Blah. But I guess I've had enough practice driving to work now. I think I still suck at parking though. I don't know. It comes and goes. =P

This time next week, I would have started uni again. YAY! Most of the juniors are gone from Nautika. The last to go would be Sheau Chien, who's leaving tomorrow. I think she's my favourite colleague to work with. I don't know. I find her cute.

She was asking me about UBD and all that, and at one time I asked her whether she was gonna stay at hostel or not.

Chien: *face screwed up* I don't wanna stay in hostel ahhh!!!
Bella: Ah? Why?
Chien: Eee.. scary ohhhh
Bella: Ohhh... (guess I got so used to hostel I forgot bout the "ghosts" that roam its halls.)
Chien: You stay at hostel is it?
Bella: (before I knew I wasn't gonna stay hostel) Yeah.
Chien: So ok ar?
Bella: Yeah it's ok bahh...
Bella: *pauses*
Bella: Well just shower early and don't go to the toilet so late at night lah.
Chien: *eyes big big liao* HA?!?!?! REALLY?!


I only meant that, if she was too scared she should just avoid scary situations, cause the hostel is kinda creepy when it's late at night and all quiet and dark and such. I didn't realise how it sounded. But seriously the look on her face was priceless. I couldn't help but laugh at her.

I am so broke. My allowance isn't out yet, and I haven't gotten paid. It's so frustrating that I've been working my ass off (exaggerating) but I still am uber broke. I am BAH-ROCKKKKK!!!!!!

HP7 = Not as good as I'd expected. =((((((
Transformers, Simpsons, Pirates of Caribbean = So-called must-watch movies that I have not watched.

Oh I miss blogging.

I feel sleepy now though. But I just wanna make sure that I've blogged about all bloggable events that has happened since I've last blogged.

Hahahaha that sentence sounds so funny I am laughing to myself.

Man, I am wiped out.

Sharon is quitting tomorrow! I'm so jealous!! She's gonna be free and more importantly she's getting PAID! I'm only getting paid this Friday because alang2 also if they pay me tomorrow and then pay me again on Friday.

Bah this post is starting to go to shit so I shall end it here.

bye bye bye

ps: One & Only - Timbaland ft. Fallout Boy is berry good.
Also, I like Nothing Left To Lose - Mat Kearney
Everything's Just Wonderful - Lily Allen
Knock 'Em Out - Lily Allen [cracks me up]

Ok ok bye bye bye for real.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home