blah blah blah

Monday, August 20, 2007

The Early Hours

Hey people!!! Look at the time!!! I don't know why I get struck by urges to blog at the weirdest times!! Heeheeeee!

I feel like being stupid today.

I should be off to lala-land now because my class starts at eight tomorrow. And full day tomorrow!! Ending only at six in the evening! OMG why am I up?! I am crazyyyy!!

Speaking of lala-land, did you guys know that that's my nick name? Not lala-land(though that would such a cool name when I marry a rich guy and he decides to open up a theme park in my honour. Be nice to me, I'll get you lifetime passes.) Lala, I mean. My family calls me that. Only my little sister calls me Jie-jie Bella. Hmm. What was the point of this. I do not know.

I'm typing in the dark now and I had a revelation: I cannot type very well in the dark. Where are the numbers?! Why is my laptop so black?!

Apparently it was the anniversary of the death of Elvis Presley recently. And Elvis impersonators everywhere are going all out, you know, impersonating. So I was like thinking, WHY is it that the population of Elvis impersonators so large? All over the world! Arabic Elvises! So weird!!

I had my first Spanish class last Saturday, and I am proud to say that I can recite the Spanish alphabet now!! Yay!!

Ok I really should go to sleep now. Also I forgot the other thing I wanted to blog about. Sigh.

Nights!

PS: Why am I such a bimbo?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home