blah blah blah

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Way I Are

I got quite a lot of updates. But I really don't feel like blogging about it yet. It being the biggest hugest GINORMOUS development of all!!!!!!

(No I am not preggo)

HAHAHAHAHA

I like the word ginormous. It really sends the message rather than just saying, big.

A: Wah so big lah the cake!
B: Really?? Big ar?
A: Yeah! Big you know!
B: How big?
A: *gestures wildly* Big lah.
BIG.
B: How big is your big oh? My big quite big you know.
A :It's big!!
B:Yeah, but how big?
A: Eee! Big bah!


(Yeah this is a totally unrealistic conversation. And I don't know why they sound so auntie)

I would rather say: Her birthday cake was GINORMOUS.
Random person: No shit? Must've cost a bomb.
Me: Yeah.
Random person:Cool.
Me: Yup... Well see ya.
Random person: Bye.


*walks away*

Ginormous: Gigantic + enormous

I know you all are thinking, so you mean BIG lar!

YEAH BAH I GOT NOTHING TO BLOG ABOUT LIAO.

My life is only work work work. Work is ok now lah. Getting the hang of it. But I don't wanna talk about it now lah. Feel so sick of thinking about work.

Oh oh Mandy and I had lunch at MN yesterday. Wah there was this psycho-woman who had a bitch fit there. Or it could be a bitchy woman having a psycho fit... Hmm. Anyhoo.

Mandy: I want to tapau for my boss
Bella: Oh ok. *looks around for waiter*
Mandy: Excuse me~ *waves at guy at counter*
Bella: He didn't see you lah *starts to stand up to call waiter over*


Suddenly.

*B A N G*

Psycho-bitch at other side of room: *incoherent snarl*
Bella(halfway out of chair): Whoa. What was that?
Bella: *stands up straight and cranes neck to get better view*

Psycho-bitch: *more incoherent snarls* Why you do this to me ah?? You don't do this to me ah!! *stalks embarrassed friend/enemy/innocent victim girl around the table*
Bella & Mandy: *exchanges wide eyed looks*
Embarrassed friend: *staying out of slapping/strangling distance*
Psycho-bitch: Who do you think you are?
Guy friend caught in the middle: *puts himself in between the two women*
Embarrassed victim: *takes opportunity to walk away quickly*
Psycho-bitch: Eh you come back here!
Embarrassed guy friend:*mutters to psycho-bitch while pulling her back*
Psycho-bitch: Why are you protecting her!?

Embarrassed victim now almost to the door.

Psycho-bitch: You come back here you bitch!

All of them kind of exited the restaurant in a weird tug-of-war fashion.

Bella & Mandy: *looks in amazement at each other*
Mandy: Wahlau...
Bella: Yeah... I wonder what she was mad about ah..
Mandy: Yeah lo.. Really no malu..
Bella: Yeah.. Oh look they're still outside! She's still trying to kill the girl.
Mandy: Aiya sit down lar you!
Bella: Oh yeah. (I totally forgot I was standing up)
Mandy: Steady lar you stand up again.

Bella: I wanted to see what was going on bah! And I wanted to call the waiter!

I totally forgot about that incident after that.

I'm still curious why the woman was throwing that bitch fit. So dramatic. Very rare do you see that kind of action in MN lah. Lucky us!!! :D

Hehehh..... Ok dunno what to blog about now.

Ciao people!

ps: The Way I Are - Timbaland ft Keri Hilson & D.O.E -- awesomenesssssss. The Way I Are. I Are Baboon. LOL

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home