blah blah blah

Sunday, July 01, 2007

i am too lazy to think of a proper title

Helloo...

It seems like forever since I've last blogged.

How am I coping with work so far? Ok I guess? I am a noob when it comes to work, so I guess it's no surprise that I'm a bit blur blur in the workplace.

Work and study like night and day. I like night better than day. Just like I think I prefer studying to work.

But I'm gonna have to work sooner or later, so might as well right? I just have this niggling fear that I'm one of those people who are basically incompetent at work. Does everyone get that when they first start working?

A message to certain individuals who I am very very very annoyed at:

-Get off my back, we can't all be geniuses.
-I am allowed to have a life aren't I?
-I am PMSing. Therefore cranky and moody and depressed.
-Emotional blackmail is a very bad thing.
-Ok now I'm just going off topic again.

Anyway I'm not in the best of moods. A long week stretches before me, and I am already looking forward to the weekend. (Miri?)

Anyhoo I'll just talk about my first day at work. Second day and third day not very eventful.

I'll just sum it up this way:

Arrived at work. Full of anticipation. It went away when I was shown what I was supposed to be doing.

First 10min:.....
First 15min: WTF
After 30min: Seriously, wtf?
First hour: I was giving the door longing glances, I WANNA GO BACK HOME AND SLEEP IN MY COMFY BED
Second hour: Seriously, can I go home?
Third hour: I need a drink
Fourth hour: I really really really need a super strong drink.
Thirty minutes to 12: Is it lunch yet?
11.55: Oh God can I go now?
12.00: *vanishes in a cloud of dust*

Sigh. It has gotten better though.. But I still am clueless. I'm having panic attacks everyday before I go to work.

Anyway... I'm feeling lethargic... lazy... fed up... Nites all.

ps: I miss bumming around and sleeping in. And I miss him.

pps: OMG I am so pissed off at Blogger. STUPID!!!!!! Want to blog also payah!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home