blah blah blah

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Closure

... I think maybe I've finally gotten it.

I scare myself with my stalking abilities, but I finally feel at peace with myself. No longer will the incident haunt me, no longer will I wonder whether I dreamt it all, now I know that it was real, and it happened and now I can move on.

So yeah. But seriously, I scare myself with my tracking abilities. I think maybe I was an investigator in my past life, if I did have one...

Anyway... now I'm feeling a bit dazed.

xoxo bella

ps: Should I skip tomorrow's classes? Or should I drive up for a ONE HOUR class and two other TWO HOUR lectures which I mos'def (haha) will not be paying attention to...? Hmmm... I think I'm PROBABLY skipping. Sorry Tzen, I know I said I'm going if you're going but seeing as I am still awake at 1 am with no intention of going to sleep soon (as I am watching PB Season 3).... =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home