blah blah blah

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Bwahahaha

Heat makes me random, and I am hot. (Panas bah eh, :D)

Holllaaaa I did not have Spanish today and here is a list of what I wasted by going to uni:
  1. Sleep!
  2. My shower (which went to waste once I stepped out of my car)
  3. Tissues (wiping up sweat)
  4. My energy (You think walking from Point A to Point B ain't exhausting yo?)
  5. Water (I drink to combat the heat, and my shower was a waste and I sweat everything out)
  6. The soles of my slippers (The hot hot hot bitumen ain't good for the soles of me slippers, hahaha antam)
  7. My baju that I have to wash because I sweat, and hence water and Breeze powder and also fabric softener
  8. Fuel! Hell yes my fuel because I rushed to school and thus I sped.
  9. Panadol that I am going to take because the heat gave me another headache.

Bah, I think that's all. In hindsight, it was all my fault for not checking Dr Paolo's office. Anyway I got to hang out with Sheena, Grace and some of the boys so 'twas not all wasted :)

I feel very zexy now because I stripped once I got home. LOL just kidding I'm still wearing the tube I wore under my top. Why did I wear a long-sleeved shirt plus a tube underneath in this weather? Because the top low-cut and also aku paloi for not thinking, I just grabbed the first thing on top of the pile of clothes lalala

Ok, I am still sort of moody, but now in happyish mood. I want a sundae but the traffic is crazy so maybe later.

It's tiiimeee to bum around now.

xoxo bella

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home