blah blah blah

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Shoot It's The Weekend Already

:(

End of mid-semester break. Although this has been the free-est that I've been during the break (usually I would be swamped with assignments and such) I've only had one assignment and we got it done earlier and it wasn't really that much anyway :S The next one is due in November, I should really take a look at it lol.

However I am worried because my courses this semester are all :S :S :S

TAXATION!! barely even started the course and I missed the second lecture (fourth overall but second USEFUL lecture that SOB I so hate that ohglkaksgainhgilm) I didn't even wanna miss it, but it's a long story and it makes me mad everytime I think of it. GRR! Fridays and Sundays no free time no more. Thank goodness for Wednesdays...... (No work, no classes, WHOOPEE!)

MAC!!! LKS chapters are alright. But Roly P's not so much. And I'm worrying because I really really need to get A's this semester so............. Which reminds me, I have replacement lecture this Monday.

FR!!!!! Since we were done with it early I think I'm probably gonna forget most of what we've done, PLUS!!! M's not here, so who are we gonna ask for help??? :( Not Roly P, that's for sure.

FM!!!! OMG! I am totally lost in this course.......... It's so hard......... I really need to read up on it, and test next week!!!! I'm so screwed :( Tzen, if you're reading this, WARGHHH!!! Bella, if you're reading this, get off your ass and study!

Spanish. CRAP! I forgot about the assignment. Will get it done tomorrow. lol.

Ok top things on my list:
1) Revising
2) Gymming

I think I'm gonna start being a loser loner :D (not that I have friends to hang out with anymore anyway :S HAHAHA!)

Okay see you guys next week, and hope you're enjoying your Raya ^^ I've gained weight :S lol.

Toodles!

xoxo bella

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home