blah blah blah

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I Am Going Crazy

Sigh. Haven't blogged in a week.

So what's new? I have a zit on my right cheek. The little bugger just popped out of nowhere. I hate my zit hormones. Stupid zit.

CNY has been ok... so far. I haven't really gone visiting much, other than to relatives' places. Plus I still have classes to attend. At home now, because I have no classes today, but I have to go up to Bandar tomorrow with Sheena again.

Tzen coming back on Friday instead of today, and I bet she's having fun just drooling all over the eye-candy over there in Shanghai. *cries out of jealousy*

Wilson coming back on Sunday. Ummm... Yeah. Heh. Not sure where he is, last I heard he was flying from Guangzhou to some other city, and I haven't heard from him since then. Er, should I be worried? Anyway, my handphone has been silent without him. =(

Kinda bored right now. I wanna go visiting to some random person's place, but I can't, because I am me. (Yes I realised that makes no sense whatsoever.)

I hate it when the PC screen starts to waver like your handphone's gonna beep or something then it goes away and you look at your handphone and it just stays silent! Stupid indecisive radio waves or whatever they're called. It's like they went, "Oops! Wrong phone! Suckerrrrrrr~!"

Don't ask me why I changed my URL. I realise that some people might be wondering what happened to my blog, but I couldn't be bothered to tell them. They'll find out sooner or later, and they can link from my Friendster anyway.

Oh have you guys heard all about Britney Spears' breakdown? It's almost too painful to watch her f*ck up her life. Yes Britney, you will definitely impress the judge when you show up to court bald or wearing that ugly, cheap blonde wig of yours. I'm sure they'll grant you the custody of the children. And good luck on the second try for rehab. I'm like having a premonition that she's gonna like, die, soon. I'm totally serious. Ryan says this is highly improbable, as Anna Nicole Smith has died recently, and two blonde deaths so close to each other just isn't likely. That's Hollywood for you. Read all about it in TheSuperficial.com. Go on, just click on that link over there.

I'm feeling very moody now. Don't know if it's just PMS, boredom or because I miss Wilson. Yes I miss him. xP You can wipe that grossed-out look on your face, Mandy, if you're reading this. Heheh.

Hmm nothing else to say I think. Will blog more when free. Bye people.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home