blah blah blah

Sunday, March 25, 2007

I Love Bash

What is bash? It's a quote database website full of quotes submitted from people chatting in IRC. Some of the content in there can be gross, appalling, totally uncensored but most importantly, hilarioussss!! I'm not sure whether this violates any copyrights or whatever but I just have to paste some that I find funny.

And yes, I'll put up the funny but non-gross ones... but you're missing out on the better ones I tell you.

{Dan|Out} my cat is using the toilet methinks
{ph`} cool
{ph`} make a video
{ph`} with some close ups
{Reverend_Julian} you'll make money
{SoM} I need to take a shower
{ph`} cool
{ph`} make a video
{ph`} with some close ups
{Reverend_Julian} you'll make money

(SiNs-) $1,599.99
(SiNs-) $1,599.70
(SiNs-) Save $0.29
(SiNs-) wow
(SiNs-) if i go to bestbuy, i can buy a computer AND a peanut


HolyViper7: it could be worse :P
Ebyan: It could be better
HolyViper7: everything could be better
Ebyan: everything could be worse
HolyViper7: not oprah
HolyViper7: she cant get any worse.

{lucent} i don't download and install crap
{mr2001} that's why you don't get the girls.
{lucent} because i don't fill my computer with garbage?
{mr2001} you have to put up with crap.

{DavidGilmour} Some people are like Slinkies... generally useless, but you can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

AngryGackt: hey
Kagato: yo
AngryGackt: did you hear about lindze's dad?
Kagato: ..nikki....
Kagato: you just like..
Kagato: scared me... so bad...
Kagato: cuz when I first read that it looked like "did you hear that Lindze's dead?"
AngryGackt: OH
Kagato: I swear my heart jumped into my throat.
AngryGackt: NO
AngryGackt: gahhhh
Kagato: I was chewing on my heart and freaking out until I reread it.
AngryGackt: jeeeeessus
Kagato: ........>_<
AngryGackt: *flails*
Kagato: what happened to her dad? ::relaxes::
AngryGackt: He's dead.
Kagato: ........


Haha, well it's something to do when you have run out of stuff to do online.

La dee dah~ Hmm I'm bored. Oh, there's always bash. =D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home