blah blah blah

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Uneventful

I haven't been updating.. Sorry. Well it's mainly 'cause I haven't got anything interesting to update. Let's see...

2 presentations down, 3 tests down...

I watched 300!!! Oh the awesomeness that is that movie. =))

Wilson came back last thursday. =D

Wilson left today for KK. =/

I am hungry... craving for sushi now actually...

I went hiking with Tzen yesterday. Hello, I am sooo out of shape... if I ever was in shape, ever. Hahaha~ But yeah, I seriously should exercise more. Wasn't that one of my resolutions?? Oh wait, I said lose weight didn't I? Oh well, more or less the same thing. Hee.

You know how I'm very emotional?? I've been thinking, there's some bad and good to being emotional. For example, yeah I do get depressed. Very very depressed sometimes. But when I'm happy, I'm really really really really happy!! I'll be all smiley and hyper and I love being that way. So I think being me isn't all too bad sometimes. Sometimes. =P

More MIB doodles!! I find this one really funny.

Can you make it out?? It's from my notebook. That would be a UBD student's corpse swinging lifelessly from a tree, and the poor bastard who stumbles across his body.

Drawings courtesy of Bella and Tzen, two very bored people.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home