blah blah blah

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Fishes 'N Chips

Harooo!! I am killing time right now. I may or may not be going hiking again later. Resolution baby, yes yes!!

Today is my mummy's birthday!! I'm not going back home today though, cleaning campaign tomorrow plus IBE test on Saturday. And I know I can't study at home. Too much distractions. I called her just now though and she was all hunky-dory with it. Love my mummy!! *hugs*

Our beloved Logic lecturer seems to be in a very weird happy mood this semester. It's very entertaining to watch. I think most of you who reads this blog were in my tutorial class just now.

Lecturer: It's fish, not fishes. You don't go to a restaurant and say you want to order "fishes 'n chips"!

And that happy pose he struck!! When he went "Yay~~"..!!

What has gotten into him??

Grace and Tzen's conversation as related by Grace:

Grace: I think it's his coffee that's making him happy and hyper..

Tzen: Are you sure it's coffee in there? I'm thinking it's alcohol...

Hahaha! Funnyyyyyyy.

I had breakfast at the canteen this morning. Breakfast at the canteen is always the same. Usually at least 2 varieties of noodles (e.g. Mee, Mee hoon, Kueyteow) and eggs or sausages, sometimes fried rice, roti kosong and curry. Yes people that is breakfast. Quite heavy eh? But it's free so what the heck.

Now, most of you know how much I love eggs. It's my ultimate favourite food. Really. So I was glad to see that they were serving fried eggs this morning. There were only 2 left, but one's enough for me. So I began taking the meehoon first, it's the usual routine right, take the main food then the side dishes and stuff. I was just about finished when this girl came up beside me and took one egg for herself. And then another one for her friend. BITCH I WAS THERE FIRST!!! BITCHH!!! Hellooooo?? She just pretended I wasn't there. CB!! I was like just staring at the empty tray, like, what the hell am I supposed to take now?? Then the cook came over and dumped a fresh batch of sausages. Thank goodness for that. I was seriously pissed. I am not a morning person okayy?? Bloody bitch ignoring my glares. Gawd. HOW DARE THAT BITCH TAKE MY EGGS?!?!? At least take one and leave one for me lah. WTF. SO BLOODY RUDE. I hate rude people!! Sheena hates rude drivers and I hate rude egg-stealers.

UWAAAAAAAA

I haven't had eggs since... I dunno when... *gasp* Grrrrrr...

Oh and I'm going broke. Arghhh how am I gonna get my mum a gift??? So broke!! Where's my allowance???? T.T

Sighhh can I please win the lottery today?? Hahaha. Some invisible lottery. Ooh maybe a car. Yehhh I wanna win a car. Anything but a big manual car. Ok. Getting ahead of myself.

I've finished watching half of Grey's Anatomy Season 3!! Where part 2??? I wantttttt...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home