blah blah blah

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Happiness Is Me

Hiii-dee Hoooo~~

Life is great again. Guess why? No, really!

No?

NO MORE MIB PRESENTATION!!!!!

YAHAHAHAHA!!! Damned great heyyyyyy!!!

Hahaha, I just breezed through like a... breeze? Hahaha. Anyway, my nerves really showed, I was practically hyperventilating, but I really don't care that I made an ass of myself, because it is overrrrrrrr. I like my tutorial mates. They're so nice!! I mean, I think the men really like to kacau Tzen and I lah, but it's just harmless teasing. Funny lar. And then this guy, who's actually my favourite, gives off this father-like vibe! So cool! He actually said we were "very good". TIPU LAH. We (Tzen and I) were practically reading only ehhh. The credit really belongs to Amal, who in my opinion must be an angel in disguise. She's so awesome!! And nice!!! Unbelievably nice!!! Amal is our groupmate for our presentation. She's great!! <3 Amal!!

I finally got episode 15 and 18 of Heroes from Tzen. I really thought the Powers That Be didn't want me to watch Heroes. Why?

It began when I asked Ziman for episodes 15, 16 & 17. He gave me his pendrive. It was right before the sem break. I was happy as pie until I got home(in Lumut) and found out he gave me only 16 & 17. =(

Then my sister came back from Bandar the next day and told me she had 13-16 in a DVD. I said great!! But then she said she left it in Bandar. =((

Never mind lah, just wait for it lah, I said. So ok, I actually waited a week till the next Friday when I saw my sister again. We actually hung out sometime that week and she managed to spoil Heroes for me by slipping that someone's gonna die. =(((

When I finally got my hands on the DVD on that weekend, but I had no time to watch it till Sunday when we came back up to Bandar again. There I was, all settled. I take out the DVD case. I open it.

*pause*

No DVD. It was empty.

*a long wail could be heard from Room 38 of F6*

Sigh. But I got it last night from Tzen!! And I have only just finished watching episode 15. But unfortunately I went out with Ryan for lunch just now and again Heroes was spoiled for me. Flashback.

Bella: Yay!! I got episodes 15 to 18 liao!!! So excited to watch!!

Ryan: Wow really? I thought you watched already.

Bella: No lah, but my sister managed to spoil something for me.

Ryan: What?

Bella: She accidentally told me that someone's gonna die...

Ryan: Ohhhh (He hasn't watched the episodes yet, but he knows what's gonna happen. He doesn't mind spoilers but I do!!)

Bella: You know about it?

Ryan: You mean _____ right?

Bella: *stunned silence* (because the person he named was not the same person my sister Vicki mentioned)

Ryan: What?

Bella: NOOO!!! _____ IS GONNA DIE TOO??? WHYY!?!?!?

Ryan: Oh!! You mean the other one ha??

Bella: NOOOOOOO!!! WHY RYAN WHYYY?!?!!?

Ryan: Whoops! Sorry!

Bella: Uwaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Ryan: Well, at least you don't know how they're gonna go...!!

Bella: *sniff* Ok...

So note to self: DO NOT DISCUSS HEROES UNTIL I'VE ACTUALLY WATCHED THE EPISODES!

Anyway I'm off to watch the others. No more spoilers!!

PS: Anyone else noticed that my English has suckified?? Sigh.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home