blah blah blah

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Hee....

Omg I'm so hyper right now!!! I don't know why, it's so weird!!

Hahaha! Anyway I stumbled across my other Friendster profile just now. I have two, because the first time I registered, something went wrong and I couldn't log in so I registered a second time which is my present Friendster profile.

Anyway, I stumbled across it by accident and I was just reading my profile. What I read really cracked me up. It goes:

Occupation:
toilet cleaner

Hobbies and Interests:
toilet bowls.... especially the porcelain ones...


Hahaha!!!! So damned funny. I seriously don't know what I was thinking at that time. Haha!! I crack myself up man!!

Aaaahhh why am I so hyper?????? Noooooooo~ I can feel myself annoying people with my hyperness. I wanna go clubbing. Haha that was random wasn't it? But I do. Sigh, why can't clubs be legal in Brunei? I wanna dance!~ I feel like dancing~ dancing~

That's not how the song goes, I know. But what the hell. Hyperrrrrrrr!!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home