blah blah blah

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Harrowing Experience(s)

Yesterday I saw two things that I never ever wanna see again. First incident:

Dog Day Afternoon

Vicki and I just came back from Bandar and we were already almost home. Then Vicki noticed a dog on the grassy area outside our house gate.

V: Ewwwwww look at the dog, it's shitting outside our house!!!

B: Huh?

Then I saw the dog, squatted in an unnatural position, and yes indeed, it was doing number two on the grass. I unfortunately could not pull my eyes away from the horrific sight. I actually saw the shit falling slowly, slowly, slooooooooowly and could actually hear the soft thud when it dropped onto the grass.

B: *screaming my head off* OMG!!! DISGUSTING DOG!!!! AAAHHH!!!

V: *laughing* Oh look at it running away, it saw us.

B: OMG we just had a SHIT AND RUN!!! *both of us laughing hysterically*

Second incident:

A Reptilian Encounter

When we settled down at home, we just bummed around for a while. I ate, took a shower and bummed around some more. Then we wanted to get my mum a cake for Mother's Day(today) so we had to order one day earlier right? So Vicki was too lazy to drive down to KB so I said I would do it. I made Gloria(second sister) come with me. So we got into the car and I reversed out of the garage. Then went out of the gate.... Then when I turned left out of our compound I noticed something in the middle on the road. Upon driving closer, I was horrified to see what it was:

A freaking HUGE monitor lizard!! OMG it was so disgusting!!!!! (OMG Sheena... you would've probably already fainted at the sight of it, I was terrified)

Disgusting ehhhh!! It was crawling soooo slowly and I couldn't move forward because it was blocking the way. And its tongue!! Aiyerrrrrrrrrrrr so loooooooooonggggg and BLACK!! It was doing the whole slithery movement thingy with its tongue eeeeee!!! And it was coming towards MY side of the car!!! I was sooo scared that it was gonna jump on the car or something with it's lizard-like, reptilian reflexes or whatever. It did NOT look like a harmless lizard. It was coming closer.... closer.... CLOSER...

B: OMG OMG OMG OMG it's so disgusting OMG OMG IT'S COMING CLOSER!!!! OMG *looks around and panicking*

I did the only thing that would make me feel safe from the creature. (It made sense at the time)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


I locked the door.

At this point my sister Gloria started laughing at me.

G: You think it's gonna turn into cicakman then open the door and ATTACK you issit??

B: I don't care!!!! Did you see its tongue!? SO LONG!! AND BLACKK!!! DISGUSTING!!!!!

Aiyerrrrr *goosebumps*

I never knew how disgusting monitor lizards were.

Later at dinner Gloria related the incident to the whole family. They thought it was hilarious that I locked the door against the lizard.

Dad: Oh that monitor lizard ahh?? It's always around. It lives under the bridge outside our house baa..

B: *stunned into horrified silence*

I shall now be wary whenever I venture out of the house. Who knows what lurks in the shadows(or longkangs)...

PS: PALOI connection. Cannot masuk MSN. LOUSY!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home