blah blah blah

Friday, May 04, 2007

Rantings

I'm such a lazy bitch. I so hate that I always leave things hanging till the last minute.

I mean, really, why do we do that anyway? No matter how many times we do it, we just never learn. I have no idea how many times I always manage to barely meet deadlines and always think after I've gotten it over with, "Ok next time I'll do it wayyy ahead of time. Never again!"

Stupid naive lying woman.

Gah. I am just so so so so lazy. Do you think there'll come a day where we're gonna cure laziness??

This just randomly popped into my head: If Isaac Newton wasn't snoozing under that apple tree, would we have found out about gravity?

My English is suckifying by the day!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! What's happening to me??? =( I don't wanna be a rotten banana.... Nooo....

Ok I'm going to start blogging in perfect formal English from now on. Starting... NOW!

Hello there my friends. How are you today? Very well, I hope.

Hah, that sounds like one of those letters you write for a Primary Six English assignment. Maybe not perfect formal then.

I'm thinking about what to blog right now... I'm actually quite tired right now, but I'm feeling so awake. Because I was stupid enough to have an Icy Nutty Latte from Coffeezone just now. There was caramel in it, so I was feeling quite hyped up just now. I can feel the caffeine and sugar wearing off though, which is good. I'll be able to sleep soon!! Yay!

The lousy connection's driving me mad, but then again what else can I expect right? I'm in hostel right now, and I'm probably gonna be here till next week until most of my papers are over and done with.

I watched Spiderman 3 just now. Sadly, I wasn't blown away. I thought that the storyline was predictable, and messy. I mean, at one point there were actually about 3 villains? There's just too much going on there. The ending was a total anti-climax. I was all, "That's it?!" in a loud voice. Dammit, it was quite a disappointment. Well, not as big a disappointment as Pirates of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, but don't even get me started on that one. Suffice to say, watching the trailer for POTC: At World's End didn't even get me excited. I'm not even sure I want to watch it that much.

And I still think Ghost Rider sucks. I still think it's totally lame lame lame. And corny. And totally miscast. Plus, I didn't think a shirtless Nicolas Cage was necessary. It was gross. He looked Photoshopped.

"My name is Leeeeeegioooooonnnnnnnn... because we are maaaaaaaaaaannnyyyyyyyyyyyyy..." takes the cake for one of the stupidest quote I've heard in a movie EVER.

Wow I'm really getting worked up over this aren't I? Cool. Let me think about other movies I've watched in the last 6 months. Music & Lyrics is a typical romantic comedy. Nothing special there, a few funny bits here and there like, "Let me show you the roof... It's upstairs!" and I love the soundtrack.

Meet The Robinsons: It's an animated cartoon for the family. I must say, I found the story quite weird, not quite the typical feel good animated movie, but nothing spectacular either. That Tom Selleck bit cracked me up. And like all Disney films, there's always a lesson to be learned. In this case, the lesson is, "Always Look Forward". Or was it just, "Look Forward"? Anyway, something along those lines.

I watched Turistas too. Well sort of. Sort of because I watched a low quality DVD of it, and also because I was either covering my eyes or not in the room for 55% of the movie. I was coming back from the loo when it came to that stapling scene and Ryan and Tzen's yelling and whimpering scared me into staying in the room. I mean, Ryan yelled with every staple of the wound. And by yelling I mean shrieking that weird shriek of his. Anyway, it's a typical gore/thriller fest. As in, all violence and brutality but with a storyline full of stupid people. Stupid people who get killed. Except for the siblings. Anyone noticed that the siblings never get killed?

Anyway I can't think of any more... Oh wait. EPIC MOVIE. Epic my ass. Waste of money that was. Who the hell wrote the damn thing? To the writers: Hey guys, I think that for you to write a parody, you're supposed to have a goddamned SENSE OF HUMOUR. But kudos for the Brangelina one. That one was good.

And for the love of God how could I have forgotten 300?! ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES EVER! Who the fck cares that it wasn't how the story actually went? (Apparently all 300 died there,that one soldier didn't go back to tell the story.) But omg the battle scenes?! AWESOME. I love Spartans. Heh, the only thing I found weird was how they kept going on about the 300 soldiers when there were obviously less than 300 already. Like, hello, one went back? And how many died already? It was probably 200++. Ok, totally unimportant and irrelevant but it bothered me a bit.=P Other than that.... OMG I LOVE 300!! YAH!

Ok I think my rantings have gone long enough. I didn't know I was very critical of movies. Goodnight people.

ps: fcking connection. I had trouble publishing this post. =( and I should really clean up my labels. Too many of 'em.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home