blah blah blah

Friday, May 04, 2007

Profanity And Fakeness

I've noticed that I've been swearing a lot more these days. Damn. I blame stress and over-exposure to Entourage.

****

I've always hated fake people. But there's one kind of fake bitch that I SOOO totally cannot stand. I've christened them the "Fake Slutty Bitch Who Loves To Whore Around For Guy's Attention"

You know those kind?

Well, let me describe this "person". She is usually female. She's the kind that flirts around with guys, read: a fcking ****tease. Dammit I seriously cannot stand these kind of girls. She'll go giggle and touch these guys here and there then when one of the guys go too far (as if she wasn't asking for it) she'll push them away playfully and go giggle some more, acting all coy goddammit disgusting (*&*&%^%$%#

*deep breath*

These kind of girls are usually hated by most girls, but loved by most guys. I say "most". Because some stupid girls actually trail these kind of girls around worshipping the ground they walk on, while some guys can actually see through the facade (love these guys =D)

The worst specimen of this horrid horrid species would exhibit these signs:
  • She does all those things above
  • She walks around like she's hot stuff and owns the goddamned place
  • She's fcking UGLY as sin, yet guys would lust for her
  • She's fcking UGLY as shit. (This has to count twice)
  • She has a boyfriend, yet she still sluts around for guys' attentions, sitting in their laps, touching them here and there, and vice versa
  • She's a bitch to other girls, yet acts like an angel to guys
  • She can't dress for shit
  • Guys think she's hot
  • Your guy friends go, "I don't know why you don't like her, she's a nice girl"
  • Guys bet on who will be the first to "score" with her, as she seems like an untouchable
  • When you bitch about her, her fan club accuses you of being jealous of her
  • ........... (will add more when I think of some other things)

Okay I know it sounds like I have a lot of rage in me, but seriousllyyyyyyyy I cannot stand these (*&*&^&%&^%

I've heard stories about this girl that I know, and OMG I hear about her, and I seriously feel like slapping the bitch in the face. I seriously don't know how my friend can stand seeing her almost everyday, and for a year already, and for the next few years to come.... I pity you babe. =(

Anyway, I still have not caught up on my lost sleep last night. I slept at around 3 and got out of bed at 9.30ish. Damn. I know it's six hours, and it should be enough, but it's NOT. I woke up at around 5am to use the toilet, and I didn't fall asleep immediately. Anyway, I'm just blogging to help me fall asleep. Ciao.

ps: I've been working on my IBE essay for so long that when I finished this post by reflex I looked for the option to check on its word count... -_-"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home