blah blah blah

Monday, April 30, 2007

Procrastination Is An Art

Everytime I sit down at my laptop to do my essay, I end up doing something else.

Thursday:

I sat down to do my essay. I watched Heroes Ep 19 instead. =D

Friday:

I sat down to do my essay. Typed up the intro. Took a break and ended up blog-hopping. And changed my skin.

Saturday:

I was busy the whole day. No time to do essay.

Sunday:

Original plan was to wake up early to start on essay. Got up around 10ish, schlepped around house then went out around noon to pick up my sister. Came back and opened MS Word to my pathetic 108words intro. Added 59words and then went to kitchen to get munchies. Got distracted by CSI:NY on tv. Left for Bandar to catch Nemo. Came home around 10ish and opened MS Word again. Stared at screen. Went online. Blogged. Closed MS Word and went to sleep.

Monday:

Got up around 9ish. Showered. Had brunch. Watched Prison Break. Sat down at laptop. And now writing out this post about procrastinating WHILST I am procrastinating.

BAH I have no self-discipline.

Sigh, I gotta get a job for these 3 months of holidays I'm gonna have after exams... The idea of working kinda scares me. I've never had a job before. But I know I should get a job for this holiday. Dammit.

*&*^&^%%^#$%#%$##

Blah I want a vacation.

I want clubbing.

I feel depressed...

Why is life not easy?

And why do people want to buang stress on me when I have exams coming? I DON'T NEED ANYMORE. I want to be in denial, drowning in my own self-made hell, without you to fan the flames so I burn faster.

LAME LAME LAME

Disjointed my statements are.

Random I am.

Speaking like Yoda I am.

Ending this post I am.

LAME LAME LAME.

(Yes insane I have gone) =(

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home