blah blah blah

Friday, May 11, 2007

BoreDUMB

Hahaha I don't know what that post title means, but I just wanna stress on how bored I am. BoreDUMMMBBBBBBBBBB

Exams are almost over. ALMOST. But the worse are over. Did I just type that? OMG I mean the worst is over. Sheesh, I cannot believe my grammar. I must hang out with too many Chinese people. *coughSheenacoughcoughTzencoughcoughcoughGracecough* Yalah, I actually found myself saying faint the other time. *glares at Grace*

See how bored I am? I am experimenting with different sized fonts and colours now. Looks kinda pretty doesn't it?

Yay I spent the day with smelly boy yesterdayyyyy!!! I missed the boy :D

And oh yeah, the worst is over!

  • Monday 7/5- Melayu Islam Beraja *fart noises*
  • Tuesday 8/5 - Logic and Thinking II
  • Wednesday 9/5- Introduction to Microeconomics *more fart noises*
  • Thursday 10/5- Introduction to Information & Communication Technology
  • Saturday 12/5- English for Management II
  • Tuesday 15/5- Islamic Business Ethics

Sikitttttt lagiiii!! Ya yaaaa!!!

Then what ah? Damn I still haven't typed up a cover letter for my CV. Argh dammit. I don't feel like working, but I should. Hrrrmmmmm...

Kingdom Hearts 3? No Kingdom Hearts 3? I read that it's a new series that sort of acts like a prequel to KH. So it probably won't be called KH3. But still. I watched the trailer. I was =O

I wantttttttttttt..

What to do now ahh...?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home