blah blah blah

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Kupo!

(Moogle talk is adorable!)

Bah, see my mood swings really bad. I am happy now.

Handphone was sufficiently noisy. The attention whore in me has been satisfied.

Boyfy leaving for China, yes again, tomorrow. Eh, I'm actually used to it liao. But of course I shall still miss him very the much, since there'll be no texting (stupid bmobile no roaming in China). SILENCIO FOR 9 DAYS-O????

Noooooooooo..... Tis very saddening to think of.

Headache... Headache headache headache...

Gonna shower after this and go out with the sister.

Why my english cacat ah? Fuhh fuhhh...

Bella has been possessed by a doped up Moogle!! KUPO!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!

OMG someone slap me.

*smack*

B: OIIIII WHO ASK YOU TO SLAP AH?
Moogle: You said someone slap you.
B: F- you, you don't exist.
Moogle: Kupo!

---

Eh, I just realised why I can stand Wilson. Because I am one of the few that can annoy him! YAH!!!!!!! I love insulting him. Lucky he quite thick-faced. Hahah. Bah gtg shower now.

Bye bye.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home