blah blah blah

Monday, May 14, 2007

Strange Situations

My horoscope yesterday said:

"A surprising situation would make a close relationship more intense..."

Now I don't usually believe in horoscopes. Seriously, I think their vagueness makes it easier for some predictions to come true. I am a Libra. And I am definitely not the only one. So what does that mean, that yesterday every single Libra would experience the exact same fate? Or is that not how horoscopes work? Confusing stuff it is.

I think knowing what's to happen would take the fun out of surprises eh?

But back to yesterday's horoscope.

Was there a surprising situation? I guess you could say that. I think what makes it surprising is that it was so weird. Amazing what PMS and moodiness can do to a relationship.

Was there a close relationship? Yeah... Enough said here.

Did it get more intense? I don't know about intense per se, but something definitely happened yesterday. I am still trying to figure out what. I am seriously clueless. Apparently we've moved to the next level. Hah? What is the next level? And what the hell happened? Maybe he's the one who's moved and I'm still on the lower level trying to figure out where he went. APAKAN, I don't get it wah!!!!

I thought I was the complex, moody, unpredictable one. Of course now I'm intrigued that there's something more to him, rather than this annoying ass who gets a kick out of pissing me off all the time. I can apparently piss him off too. Whoopa! (I love it Sheena, it's like the new Yippee!)

I had a weird dream. (Suddenly thought of Martin Luther King Jr.)

In the dream it was all normal. I was in a relationship, I was in hostel, blah blah.

But it's like all dramatic. The 6pm curfew controversy was magnified by a hundred, with some authorities searching through our rooms for contraband (I didn't know what there were searching for, but I thought drugs and condoms). There were a bunch of us girls waiting near the staircases till we can get our rooms back, and I saw this girl that I know.

She smiled at me and came over to talk.

Girl: Hey, how's it going with Mark*? (*Fake name I don't remember what his name was)

Me: Mark? (in the dream I was feeling suspicious and a bit panicky, and I remember thinking, what is she talking about?)

Girl: Yeah, Mark. You know, my boyfriend's brother who also says that you are the love of his life?

Me: *staring open-mouthed at her* (In my head I was thinking, shit, how could I've forgotten that he was her boyfriend's brother? Yes people, I was having a clandestine affair >_<)

Me: Oh... so you know?

Girl: Yeah I know, you're all he's been talking about.

Me: (feeling a rush of happiness and love for Mark) Yeah... I feel the same way.

We exchange smiles.

Me: *smile disappears* I have to tell you something though... I have a boyfriend.

Girl: *gasps in horror*

Me: Mark doesn't know...

Girl: OMG... What are you gonna do?

Me: I don't know!! I love my boyfriend, but then I met Mark, and now I don't know what to do!!

Girl: ......

Anyway, that was pretty much the end of my dream. But I woke up feeling so guilty and wanting to break up with my boyfriend. But then I realised there was no Mark.

But it's bothering me that I actually had the intention of breaking up with him, even though it was based on false facts.

I'm making so much out of nothing right? But man... that dream felt so real... And I could actually feel the intensity of my emotions. And for a second, I was feeling sad that there was no Mark.

I am so weird. Stupid dream. I blame the weirdness of yesterday. So soap opera-ish.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home