blah blah blah

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Art of Giving

Hellooo again!

I may or may not be getting a job soon. I don't wanna jinx it so I'm gonna shut up about it now.

Crap, what I wanna blog about already ah? Forgot.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Oh yeah! I was just thinking about random stuff bah, and I realised that a LOT of my friends' birthdays are coming up. I just feel bad because I very very very very rarely give gifts (although I love receiving them).

It's not that I'm stingy or anything (I'm not, honestly!) but I am totally CLUELESS on what to give. I really don't know. My own family also I don't buy gifts wah. I suck! =(

How can I perfect the art of gift-giving? Anyone? *readies pen and notepad*

Anyhoooooo you people whose birthdays' coming up! Tell me what you want ar! Will make life easier for me tu! hint hint a bit also can. HAAHAHHAHAH

And me?

A simple greeting is good enough for me. *looks down humbly* ^_^

HAHHAAHAH seriously I'm just happy if people actually remember. Very sad lah if my OLD OLD friends actually forgot my birthday. Oh Rin? =)

Shite I can't decide if I wanna go out or not tonight... It's raining though, so I kinda malas lah.

AH I have not seen certain people in WEEKS!! TZEN! RYAN! SHEENA! GRACE!! MANDY!!! (I forgot I saw you last night, but only for a while.) Oh but I saw Ryan's car last night. And my parents saw Tzen yesterday morning. HAHAHHA yeah. Random~

I been a hermit! =)

Okeh I wanna shower. Bye bye

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home