blah blah blah

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Guilt Has Nothing To Do With It

I'M EFFING BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCLAMATIONMARKEXCLAMATIONMARK!


Sigh.

I'm afraid to eat nowadays because I am gaining weight, too much, too fast. *tear* I was looking at some old photos and I'm like I WANT TO BE THAT SIZE AGAIN. It's like I'm gradually gaining weight over the years.......... I don't want. I don't wantIdon'twantIdontwant

My boss asked me today why I don't go out with the other girls from work. And honestly I don't really know why. I get along with them well enough.. I guess it's cause I always feel awkward and uncomfortable around them, and I guess I'm past the point where I have to WORK for people to be my friends. In my opinion, if I'm at ease with a person right off the bat, then we truly can be friends. :)

I can't believe it's Christmas next week. Sometimes it's scary that time passes so quickly; it's like a thief that steals bits of your life without you knowing it.

I'm counting down.... 7 days to Christmas... 13 days to 2009... 20 days (I'm guessing) till results are out, 3 semesters away from graduation, and the real world.

Damn.

CONGRATULATIONS TO LINA AND RYAN ON FINALLY COMPLETING THEIR HND AND ALSO THEIR FABULOSO RESULTSSSSS!! *confetticonfetti*

How come we UBD students, who finished exams earlier than ITB, have to wait for like a month for our results??? You just want us to stew in our anxiety, don't you. Sadists.

My wisdom tooth from my left lower jaw is making its debut. It aches.

Mmmmm, I don't really know what else to talk about. Meh. Okay I guess that's all.

Ciao!

xoxo bella

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home