blah blah blah

Thursday, February 22, 2007

I Love That I'm Devious

...seriously I do. I won't tell you what I did to feel so self-satisfied, but sometimes I just scare myself. I honestly amaze myself with my own ingenuity. (Looks around her blog at the sound of gagging.)

I must never use my powers for evil, I know. Must resist the Dark Side. xP

Oh, by the way, what's the noun for "devious"? Is it deviousness? That doesn't sound right. Tell me so I can sleep better at night.

I'm feeling very groggy (and quite crappy too) right now because I just got up from a nap which wasn't very satisfying. I got back around almost 3pm. My class finished at 11am, but I had to wait till Sheena's class ended at 12pm, then we went out for lunch at Excapade in Kiulap. Wasn't planning to go sushi, but who knew that so many chinese restaurants are still closed. Fifth day already what.

Anyway, excellent service in Excapade. Seriously, I just lurrrveeeeeeeeeee calling out to every random waiter/waitress and waving my arms around like a loon. I knew there was a reason I liked Misato better. *dreamily thinks of the way the Misato waitresses can be summoned with a clap* Sigh.

I am understanding Logic again!!!! I was saying goodbye to my 'A' this semester in last week's lecture because I was stupefied at all the T's and the F's. But I get it now!! Yay!! Tutorials do help!! *vows not to skip a tutorial*

(pause)

*.... unless I really really really really really do NOT wanna go*

(nods in satisfaction)

=D

Tzen coming back tomorrow! Don't tell her, but I actually miss her. Hahaha~

I wanna go visiting random people's houses!! Yeay!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home