blah blah blah

Friday, March 02, 2007

Whirlwind!

OMG it has been an emotional rollercoaster since last night. But it's all good now.

I shall publish my public apology now to Wilson: I am SORRYYYYYYYYYYYY!! Heheh. Stop making me feel guilty wah.

Aiyer there's a bunch of foreigners behind me right now speaking in a garbled language. Where are they from? Aiyer. Very noisy wor.

At Sg. Liang with Sheena right now. She drove all the way here for me!! Thank you babe!!

Anyway think I'm gonna leave soon. Wilson's leaving for Perth like soon. And yet he still bothers me with his texts. Aiyerrrrrr

To Mandy & Ryan: Thanks for everything last night!! Especially to Mandy, who I so totally love!! <33

GODDAMMIT WILSON STOP TEXTING ME NOT CHEAP LAR UR BLOODY BMOBILE LINE!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home