blah blah blah

Monday, March 05, 2007

No Purpose

I seriously have nothing to blog about. Boredommmmmm...

I'm right now worried about MIB presentation next week. Haven't gotten started on it yet.

I'm having weirdness issues. I'm having weird mood swings. Right now chatting to Wilson and swinging between happy and annoyed.

Ok ok I'll try to blog about something interesting. Err... I like fireworks!!! They're so pretty. The one at Chung Hua last Saturday actually brought tears to my eyes. Hahahaha~ And the lack of eye-candy is so sad. But I did see G***. He was standing right behind us. Sheena: The one that Chong and I think is sizzling hot!!! So hot!!!! Rawr.

I just got disconnected for the third time!! So annoyingggggg!!!!

Nooo I have writer's block!! Nothing to write about!!!! I shall go layan Wilson's nonsensical questions now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home